DC inverter Heat Pump, with the advanced DC inverter and EVI technology, can save you 80% heating cost compare with the traditional heating device like gas/fuel boiler and electrical heater. It heats fast and works perfectly with the radiator and floor heater to provide you a comfortable living environment even in very cold winter. It is one of the best heating devices available today.
1) Twin rotary compressor with inverter control – DC inverter technology control the heat pump output according to the household's energy requirements. Low waste of the power!
2) R410a refrigerant, environmentally friendly – Green energy, no CO2 emissions.
3) Intelligent controller and LCD displaying.
4) Safely operation with multi-protections.
5) Electronic Expansion Value allows the accurate refrigerant go through under different working conditions. So it ensures that the heat pump can work with high efficiency to provide enough cooling/heating capacity in any conditions.
6) Hydrophilic coating air exchanger and SWEP plate heat exchanger all available.
7) Auto defrosting function.
8) Convenient for installation and maintenance.
Galvanized metal cabinet or stainless steel cabinet all available.
R410a, R22, R407c refrigerant is available.
|DC inverter heat pump|
|Ambient temp. range||℃||-35～+43℃||-35～+43℃||-35～+43℃|
|Power supply||/||220V 1N~50Hz||220V 1N~50Hz||220V 1N~50Hz|
|Electric shock proof grade||/||Class I||Class I||Class I|
|Rated cooling capacity||A7W35||KW/-||7.5/2.81||11.5/2.82||14.5/2.82|
|Rated heating capacity||A-12W41||KW/-||5.3/2.31||9.1/2.35||11.0/2.35|
|Rated refrigerating input power/current||KW/A||2.6/12.2||4.1/18.6||5.16/23.5|
|Rated heating input power/current.||KW/A||2.30/11.1||3.87/17.6||4.68/21.2|
|Max. working current||KW/A||4.40/20||6.6/30||7.5/34|
|Max. working pressure of heat exchanger||Mpa||4.2||4.2||4.2|
|Temperature range of refrigeration outlet||℃||5~15||5~15||5~15|
|Heat outlet temperature range||℃||25~58||25~58||25~58|
|a: Rated cooling conditions: ambient temperature 35°C, inlet water temperature 12°C, outlet water temperature 7°C;|
b: Rated heating conditions：environmental dry bulb temperature 7°C, wet bulb temperature 6°C, inlet water temperature 40°C, outlet water temperature 45°C;
c: Rated heating conditions：environmental dry bulb temperature -12°C, wet bulb temperature -14°C, outlet water temperature 41°C;
d: A7W45 Operating conditions: inlet air temperature 7°C, outlet air temperature 45°C.
Due to product improvement, above datas are subject to change without prior notice, please take the nameplate as standard.